be persian, take it easy :)

Submit your story


Your nickname :
Categories :
Gender? :

Top Stories

Sort: All Time | Today Only | This Week | This Month | This Year

I'm at a Sefeed restaurant with my Persian friends and our waiter's name is Bobby. So my friend, Bobby, looks at his name tag and says, "Hey, my name's Bobby too!" And the waiter says, "Oh is it short for Robert?" His reply,"No, Bobak." MLIP

#4621
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (524) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (62)

Feb 22, 2010 12:20 PM - Food - by Anonymous (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Everytime we go to Iran, we have 9 completely filled chamadoons, 6 of which are filled with soghati for every person on both sides of the family. And we hold our breaths as they weigh each of them at the airport check-in, praying it won't be over 50 pounds. MLIP.

#6452
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (520) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (7)

Mar 21, 2010 09:53 AM - Miscellaneous - by money joon (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Emrooz, I realized that I read every post on this website in my head with a Persian accent. MLIP

#16111
1 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (516) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (38)

May 8, 2012 08:56 PM - Miscellaneous - by PersianPopEstar (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Emrooz I bought a package of hot wax. I laughed when I read "Results last up to 4 weeks". MLIP

#6428
0 Comments

 

Sign up for more!

Whenever my parents give a gift to someone that has to be in a gift bag, they always put it in the left over gift bags that people gave us for our birthday. MLIP

#5509
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (510) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (24)

Mar 3, 2010 12:50 PM - Miscellaneous - by Anonymous (Male)

 

Sign up for more!

Today at the movies, my dad tried to save some money by buying me a 8 and under movie theater ticket. I'm 16. MLIP.

#16403
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (505) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (102)

Oct 8, 2012 11:19 AM - Money - by sexypersian11 (Male)

 

Sign up for more!

Today, my uncle rerred to Facebook as "Foozoolbook." MLIP.

#4335
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (504) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (30)

Feb 19, 2010 12:51 AM - Miscellaneous - by Nahal (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Today, my dad killed a spider with a napkin then chased me around the house with it. MLIP

#4204
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (501) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (63)

Feb 18, 2010 09:25 AM - Miscellaneous - by avacado (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Today i got my math test back and was really excited to see that i got 98% on it. After school when i got home, i showed the test to my dad. do you wanna know what he said? " affarin (good job), but what happened to the other 2%". MLIP

#6430
1 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (499) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (17)

Mar 21, 2010 09:49 AM - Miscellaneous - by Anonymous (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

I have hair on my knuckles. I'm a girl. MLIP

#4518
0 Comments

Areh! Your Life Is Persian (497) - Na Baba! Your Life Is Not Persian (22)

Feb 21, 2010 11:45 PM - Miscellaneous - by Anonymous (Female)

 

Sign up for more!

Available in the App Store

Your account
Username Password  Remember Me